You are warmly invited to our
Wrapping it Up: Reflecting on FO2010
Pulling it all together
with Tracy Pemberton, Karen Humber and Mark Spain
November 12 at 11:00am NZ for 90mins (World Clock)
To connect with each other one last time before the end of FO2010, share our joys and challenges and plans for the future.
- Provide a safe and trusting online space for small and large group facilitated deep listening and story telling via Skype (http://www.skype.com)
- Record key insights and emerging priorities from small groups to share with large group using the online collaboration tool iMEET! (http://imeet.com.au)
- To personally and collectively explore the following three themes:
- What was exciting for you about participating in FO2010? What got your creative juices flowing?
- What intrigued and surprised you? What things were you not prepared for? What unexpected openings emerged for you?
After we have reflected on these two questions we will invite each of us to then listen to what is arising:
- What next steps are emerging for you to take next in your journey as an online facilitator?
- Debrief the 90min gathering and collect the feedback from all participants on what worked well and specifically identifying good practices for online facilitators
- Provide each participant with a rich mutually agreed record of the gathering
How to register and participate
Go to the FO2010 wiki mini-conference site at http://wikieducator.org/Facilitating_Online/Mini_Conference
and add your name, email, skype and blog address to the participants list.
Tracy, Karen and Mark will skype your address to start the conference.
You will also receive the logon details to iMEET! once you have registered. You only need a web browser to use iMEET!
Please register at the latest by one day prior to the mini-conference.
How to prepare
Be ready to listen deeply to others stories and share your own. Be ready to have some fun building community with other new and more experienced online facilitators.
You can also prepare by participating in Kim McLean’s Voicethread mini conference.
Once you have registered, Tracy, Karen and Mark will send you an email with instructions on how to logon to iMEET! You are then free to practice on the site and explore each agenda item and the collaboration tools. The agenda is setup in the collaboration space.
You will also be invited to have a personal demonstration of iMEET! with skype support if you would like to prepare more thoroughly for the meeting. There will be a demonstration of iMEET! in the first session of the mini-conference but you do need to have logged on prior to the meeting. The facilitators will be unable to help you once the mini-conference starts.
If you have any questions please contact Tracy, Karen or Mark
We look forward to meeting with you
Tracy, Karen and Mark